5 Axis CNC Miller
Website Hudson Shribman
Our client one of the largest specialist manufacturer of detailed machined parts for the aerospace industry who are looking to recruit two additional CNC machinists, one will be on the late shift and the other on night shift.
To Set and Operate a CMS Antares 5 Axis CNC Machining Centre (axis B, C, X, Y and Z) with Fanuc control, vacuum bed and dust extraction system
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Read and understand Technical/Engineering drawings and related documentation such as Condition of Supply (COS) and engineering change note (ECN)
• Set and Operate the machining centre (Router)
• Basic programming using AlphaCAM and/or DelCAM software
• Maintaining consumable tooling
• Operator maintenance
• Maintain good 5S and housekeeping
There is two shifts available:
(1)Late Shift – 2pm to10pm Monday to Friday
Salary for the late shift £35,000 – £37,000
(2) Night shift – 10pm to 6am Monday to Friday
Salary on the night shift £38,000 – £40,000
23 days (of which at least 3 days are allocated for Christmas)
Company contributes towards the company pension.
Overtime is not guaranteed but if worked is paid time and a third for week days, time and a half for Saturdays and double time for Sundays.
Bonus is paid tri-annually and is based on company profits and company-wide attendance performance.
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 909 3785 for any question in regards to the two vacancies.