Website RGS Global
My client is a professional and established organisation based in Hampton. They are currently seeking an experienced and organised administrator to join their friendly Account Management team. The main purpose of the role is to support the Account Managers by ensuring all administration tasks activities are undertaken in accordance with quality procedures.
• To raise quotations and order forms including the appropriate paperwork.
• To assist the Account Manager in monitoring and managing client MOT/Service/Insurances.
• To arrange vehicle deliveries and relevant documentation.
• Prepare and send overseas travel documentation to the relevant customer
• To manage client driver fines and update system
• To process department post on a daily basis & allocate as appropriate.
• To produce client related reports and process invoices
• Prepare and send driver packs to the relevant client prior to vehicle delivery.
• Assisting in the preparation of contracts reviews
The ideal candidate will have some administration experience and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectations. However candidates seeking their first job in an office environment will also be considered. You will also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be highly proficient in MS Office. It is also important that you are highly professional with excellent self-presentation standards and strong communication skills.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.