Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an Air Administrator
A key role within the T4M Group Air team, Processing all administration duties in support of the Operational team and Internal/External clients.
The role involves working closely with team managers and other members of the team, using excellent communication skills for dealing with colleagues as well as clients and suppliers. The role supports multiple routine and complex internal administration tasks across the operation which form part of the team process in order that the Travel 4 Meetings (T4M) team can focus on client facing activity.
Requirements for Air Administrator:
- Produce invoices to be sent to clients (individual and/or bulk billing)
- Ensuring all invoices are processed for payment within the payment terms agreed
- Process BSP and Sabre Refunds and run credit notes.
- Processing card payments through our secure internal channels (Vault)
- Deal with any Invoice/credit note related queries
- Deal with any internal mid and back-office system related queries (AGM/GMAX)
- Set up client details within the GBT Finance systems
- Create and reconcile All projects in the GBT Finance system – Netsuite
- Maintaining up to date records on all working files (the shared team’s workbooks / client information)
- Some involvement in airline ticketing
- Additional duties as requested
For more information on Air Administrator position. Email Me: email@example.com or Phone Me: 02039093786