Website Hudson Shribman
• To read and understand Engineering Drawings / Specifications. To carry out assembly operations utilizing the approved tools / equipment, as directed by the Team Leader in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with the Technical Assembly Data criteria.
NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
• Strong Electro / Mechanical Assembly background (solid previous experience preferred)
• UHV understanding
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a proactive quality & time focused production environment
• Willingness to be flexible and focused.
Ability to perform:
1.Electrical wiring and termination.
2.Electrical testing and fault finding.
4.Assemble jigs and fixtures.
If interested please contact Andrew Wilson at Hudson Shribman on 0203 9093785