Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking an experienced CMM Inspector for leading manufacturing company.
- Inspect parts, CMM or manual methods, adjusting CMM programs
- Multiset CMM’s when required.
- Perform in process, first off and final inspection activities on all products and evaluate conformance to engineering requirements
- Ensures all quality related matters are raised during Inspection to the Quality or Production Team for resolution.
- Maintaining a quality first outlook on all inspection activities and decisions made
- Ensures that all documentation and reports are maintained and completed accurately. This could be updating PCP’s, Critical feature requirements and FAIR Data.
- Raise nonconforming material/products and support corrective action activity/investigations when required
- Proficient in alternate controls software to create programs for inspection
- In depth knowledge of GD&T
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- CMM Training or Programmer/operator training
Working hours: 7.00am to 15.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am to 14.30pm Friday
Exceptional company benefits included with the role.