CNC Machinist Programmer/Setter
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an CNC Machinist Programmer/Setter
recruiting for a skilled CNC Programmer, Setter & Machinist to join the workshop team. The machine shop consists of conventional milling and turning machines, moreover, has a single CNC VMC.
CNC Machinist Programmer/Setter Requirement
- Interpretation of engineering drawing to define best practice methods of manufacture.
- Quality – measuring with various instruments and following QC procedures.
- Good knowledge of machining methods, work holding, tooling and mechanical production principles.
- Strong CNC VMC knowledge in terms of programming, setting, and operating, ideally Siemens controls, or Fanuc.
- Knowledge of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence – EDGECAM programming software & designer
- Familiar with Siemen machine controls and Shop Mill programming, direct on the machine control panel.
- Experience and knowledge of 4th axis machining used for circular ramping / helical interpolation – for auger manufacture.
- Microsoft Office applications – appreciation of Excel, Word, Outlook