Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a CNC Miller
Your responsibilities as a CNC Miller
• Loading of programs, tools, offset setting of tools and related tasks.
• Editing CNC Programs for the effective machining of components.
• Ability to interpret G code to set and operate Horizontal machining centres to prove out first off and production.
• Entering data onto Routing Sheets, operating tickets and bespoke software.
• Return of drawings, fixtures and tooling to correct locations after use.
• To perform process inspection of parts in line with quality department. Production is carried out against related documentation to ensure product conformity. Any issues or concerns to be reported to immediate Manager, Quality or technical Engineer.
• To undertake any necessary training to accomplish any of the above.
• Be willing to work overtime when required.
• To be able to work as part of a team environment to achieve agreed targets and manage work load independently.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Mazak, Heidenhain and Fanuc Controls. You will need to have a good understanding of geometric tolerances and a methodical method of working, including problem solving when required.
Your skills and qualifications as a CNC Miller
• 4 years minimum experience required.
• Secondary, higher education and technical background preferred.
• Ability to read drawings and G-codes
• Familiar with Mazatrol and Heidenhhain
Prefferred skills (but not essential)
39 per week
If interested in the CNC Miller role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman