CNC Miller Programmer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an CNC Miller Programmer
CNC Miller Programmer (Sunday – Wednesday/Wednesday – Saturday): Workshop Technician to program and operate a variety of machines including simultaneous 4 or 5-axis. Parts produced are for specialist equipment as well as high end scientific customers Parts are produced in low batch numbers with a high level of programming required.
CNC Miller Programmer Requirements
- Experienced 5-axis machinist using CADCAM
- Highly accurate and fast worker.
- Mazak and HyperMill experience highly preferred
- Experience of machining a variety of metals and plastics
- Experience of high tolerance work
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in a clean and organised work place producing high quality work.
If Interested in the role for CNC Miller Programmer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org