Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for a CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter/Operator
CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter/Operator Responsibilities:
- Program and set 3-, 4- and 5-axis machines using Fusion 360 – 3D and EZ-Mill 2D off line CAD/CAM software.
- Use robust work holding and working methods.
- Conduct in process inspection to validate processes.
- Maximise machining efficiency and machine utilisation
- Bench work, tool fitting and other assembly work where necessary.
- Setting and operating manual metal cutting machinery, e.g. centre lathes, universal milling machines, and surface grinders.
- Proactively contribute to the milling department’s continuous improvement activities
If Interested in the role for CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter/Operator please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman 02039093786 to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org