Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a CNC Turner
Key skills needed as CNC Turner
- Have experience of working as CNC Turner.
- Experience of machining a variety of metals and plastics.
- Experience of live tooling is desirable.
- Experience with programming but is not essential as training is provided for the right candadite.
Hours of work
- Basic week of 37 ½ Hours
- 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
Plenty of overtime is available (x1.5 basic rate)
Plus company benefits
If interested in the CNC Turner role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman