Defence Sales Manager
Website Hudson Shribman
Description/Overall purpose of the Job
The Defence Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director. The successful applicant will work as part of the wider team to identify, secure and contract defence sales opportunities in-line with the business objectives of the company.
- Ensuring that our client is well represented within the UK and Ireland customer base, across the defence segment.
- Create a pan-Defence network to engage with the relevant aviation customers and develop an expert level of understanding of their challenges and requirements.
- Placing Customer Satisfactions at the heart of everything we do when supporting our customers.
- Representing the Voice of the Customer within the Business, ensuring that Helicopter operations, products and services are aligned to the above.
Knowledge and Skills
- Either; ex UK Military with experience of Joint Helicopter Command, MoD, or DE&S and front line aviation expertise in any of the single Services. Or previous Defence sales experience.
- Languages: Fluent In English. French &/or German are an advantage.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Business Development.
- Working Knowledge of Airbus Helicopters and our products
Education, Qualifications or Training
- Good secondary education
- IT literacy: Must be capable of efficiently using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google suite.
- University/degree qualification Sales, Marketing, Business or Aerospace related
- Must be open to training with any new IT tool necessary in this function such as CRM tools
- It is essential to have the ability to relate readily to potential customers and to be highly persuasive in advocating the advantages of our clients products.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Highly presentable at all times, and ability to maintain professional
- Flexibility to react positively to customer requirements efficiently.
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulations.
- Position based at Oxford Airport, UK.
- Position requires occasional travel.
In joining our client, you will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our salary sacrifice schemes:
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into the Airbus Group UK Retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology (employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
If Interested in the role for Defence Sales Manager please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org