Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for a DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to manage the transition to a set of new tools.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- The purpose of the role is the to ensure that the engineering software tools (Not just software development tools, but also product development tools) are set-up and maintained correctly
- The tools will be set up in line with security, export and other company standards to provide an efficient tool set for the engineers
- Responsibilities will include assistance with installation, configuration of the tools and regular maintenance
- A key element of the role will be the documentation of tool configurations, such that business continuity can be maintained
- The right candidate will be capable of working closely with IT and engineering to deliver efficient, secure, well-documented software tool sets.
- Previous experience leading design of DevOps environments and COTS tool set selections.
If Interested in the role for DevOps Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org