Engineering Technology Manager
Website Hudson Shribman
Description/Overall purpose of the Job
Management, maintenance and development of design office digital infrastructure.
- Manage Availability of Engineering Tools
- Rationalisation of Digital Tools
- Manage and Deliver Digital tools training
- Develop and Maintain Working Practices and Standards
- Digital Auditing
Provide a responsive technical support service to end users of the Company’s engineering tools. Support the business in evaluating, selecting and implementing new engineering tools. Develop and deliver training packages tailored to Company processes and workflows.
Working closely with the IM department, manage software licensing, install software and authorise library access. Deliver engineering technology related projects as defined by the Head of Design.
Knowledge and Skills:
- MS OFFICE
- Google Workspace
- Publishing applications
Education, Qualifications or special training:
- Degree or Apprenticeship in a technical discipline.
- Software Accreditations
- Selection Criteria
- Proven track record implementing digital projects in an engineering context.
- Software diagnostics.
- Implementing Training programmes.
- Cyber security familiarity
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate and negotiate internally and externally at all levels.
- Team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment and being able to fulfil the role required by the team even when that role may vary from project to project.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to assess evidence and develop conclusions based on that evidence in a logical and structured
- A self-motivated, reliable individual, with a diligent yet flexible approach, employing high standards and the means to prioritise work for best effect.
- Be prepared to travel within the UK or abroad to support related business requirements.
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulations.
In joining our client, you will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our Airbus salary sacrifice schemes:
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into our clients UK Retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology ( employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
If Interested in the role Engineering Technology Manager please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com