Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering requirements and analysing them in order to produce optimum technical design solutions
- Engaging in the full software development lifecycle, undertake the development of Data Integration components using ETL/ELT in accordance with the relevant processes and quality requirements to deliver integration solutions
- Continuing to develop, support and maintain the enterprise Data Warehouse in line with the business’ requirements and best practice
- Providing support to the development teams, the IM&T function and the wider business
- Providing ETL/ELT and Data Warehouse subject matter expert (SME) to support company-wide strategy and decision-making
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience in developing ETL/ELT solutions, ideally using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Experience in other commercial ETL tools will be considered
- Excellent SQL and PL-SQL skills
- Oracle Database skills
- Ability to work with XML, associated technologies and SOAP/RESTful web services
- Data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The IM&T Team:
The team is responsible for the development of critical data integrations and support of the business’ multi-consumer Data Warehouse.
As an ETL Developer, you will develop new ETL/ELT components, maintain & support existing components and further develop and maintain the business’ multi-consumer Data Warehouse. Your work within the team will help to shape the future of the business’ data management capability.
If Interested in the role for ETL Developer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com