Expeditor and Supply Chain Administrator
Website Hudson Shribman
Personnel Job Specification
Job Title: Expeditor / Supply Chain Administrator
• As Expeditor and Supply Chain Administrator, you will manage the Supplier Purchase Order expediting process, including actioning exception messages in order to satisfy the internal Sales Forecast, customer, engineering and stock requirements. To manage the purchasing process for allocated products/services.
• Generate and send out all Supplier Order books weekly. Update Syspro Purchase Orders with responses upon receipt of supplier delivery updates.
• Action Material Requirement Planning driven Re-schedule messages, including re-schedule in/out, cancellations.
• Manage Supplier Acknowledgements, including verification and then updating of acknowledgement against Purchase Order.
• To communicate directly with Suppliers to expedite Purchase Orders and understand the reasons for any delays. Supplier Performance Management & monitoring including ISO updates and KPI provision.
• To work closely with and escalate to the relevant Buyer, any challenging supplier delivery delays and any supplier communication issues.
• To represent the Purchasing Department in the weekly Sales Order/Production Meetings, including preparation of answers on external shortages. Support expedition and closure of shortages.
• Work closely with the wider team within the business to manage and communicate supplier shortages for Production.
• Manage Supplier On Time Delivery Reporting, working towards achieving the set targets.
• To process Non-Stock Purchase Requisitions and MRP demand as required, converting into Purchase Orders ensuring purchasing processes and policy compliance and authorisation level requirements are followed.
• Action Requests for Quotations to achieve the best timescale, value and cost levels.
• Place Purchase Orders against Stock items for allocated Portfolio of categories via Materials Requirement Planning Buy messages in Syspro.
• Co-ordinate and process any New Supplier Approvals.
• Participation in Improvement activities and projects within the Operations function.
If Interested in the role for Expeditor and Supply Chain Administrator, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com