Field Service Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for Field Service Engineer to provide field support to customers worldwide by ensuring the stable operation of hardware & software products, which include fire control systems, Naval electro-optical surveillance systems and land/vehicle surveillance systems.
- Have previous experience, knowledge, and exposure within the military with responsibility for naval, army or air force complex systems maintenance.
- Have electronics knowledge, including microcontrollers with an understanding of basic control theory servo tuning is required with a basic understanding of radar, optics, and communications systems.
- Be competent with mechanical and electro-mechanical skills and understanding.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and proficiency with electrical, mechanical, PC architecture, and software skills including problem diagnosis, software loading and updates.
- Have excellent commercial, relationship management and communication skills with key stakeholders and customers (in particular on-site with customers) with the ability to represent the company in complex situations (excellent diplomacy and upselling ability, keeping a commercial mindset at all times on behalf of the business).
- Be highly organised and self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative to tight deadlines within pressurised environments.
- Demonstrate core competence working with basic electrical and mechanical assembly tools.
- Be able to work in exposed/adverse conditions (equipment on vehicle and ships at sea) and comfortable working at heights and heavy / bulky equipment in military environments (Both land and at sea).
- Must be willing to travel worldwide at sometimes short notice, working extended hours as necessary (company compensation policy applies).
If Interested in the role for Field Service Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org