Field Service Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a Field Service Engineer
Provide support to our customers, ensuring the stable operation of our hardware & software products
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential, with hands-on electro-mechanical skills.
- Exposure with the Navy or Military is required, knowledge of Naval Surveillance Systems advantageous.
- Knowledge of ethernet protocols – RS242 / serial links etc with the ability to perform fault diagnosis.
- Basic skills in mechanical, electrical and electronics.
- Experience of writing comprehensive visit and fault reports
- Must be willing to travel worldwide within short notice period, working extended hours when necessary
- Strong Customer relation/interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technically at all levels