Inspector – Late Shift
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Inspection – Late Shift
Inspector be required to carry out SMD feeder checks, first offs, X-Ray, AOI and manual inspection.
37 hours week: Mon – Thurs 16:00-24:00 (half hour lunch)Fri 16:00-23:30 (half hour lunch).
• Visual inspection – using scopes & magnifiers.
• Using inspection equipment such as AOI & X-Ray machines.
• Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, and bills of materials.
• Continually monitor the process to ensure perfect quality and productivity.
• You will be required to do first off checks & solder checks.
• Surface Mount Feeder list checks.
• Basic computer skills (using our QL system to barcode work from the department)
• Maintain high housekeeping standards.
• IPC 610 – Class 2 and 3 will be a distinct advantage.
If Interested in the role for Inspector – Late Shift please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.