Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: Integrated Platform Management System Engineer
Location: Glasgow (other locations and remote working may be considered)
What you’ll be doing:
• Support delivery of all aspects of engineering deliverables
• Create & Maintain allocated IPMS Documentation as required by the project
• Act as main point of contact for allocated systems & subsystems
• Review supplier documentation on behalf of IPMS team
• Identify and raise change requests for responsible systems
• Support on IPMS hardware spatial integration
Your skills and experiences:
• Understanding of life cycle design/LCM
• HNC/HND (minimum) in a suitable Engineering subject and a desire to work towards being degree qualified.
• IPMS or Electrical Experience (Desired)
• Experience Stage 2 Design Engineering (Desired but not necessary)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The IPMS Engineering team:
This is a fantastic time to join this incredible team. You will have opportunities a plenty whilst working on the Canadian Surface Combatant Project for the Canadian Navy. With scope to achieve academic qualifications and progress within the business unit, you will be able to develop your career with support from passionate leaders.
If Interested in the role of IPMS Engineer please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman on 02039093781 to discuss further or send an up to date CV to email@example.com