Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Maintenance Technician
- To help and maintain all plant and service equipment to a maintenance schedule to ensure optimum performance.
- To operate and maintain the site de-ionized water plant.
- To assist with repairs in order to sustain site service and maintain production.
- Implement plant modifications to accommodate changes in processing procedures and new technology/techniques.
- Undertake capital work to provide increased capacity, production of new products and to meet environmental requirements.
- Complete Mechanical/Electrical breakdowns and new Installs.
- Be involved in preventative maintenance and its scheduling.
- Follow prescribed safe systems of working at all times, ensuring adherence to all Company and legislative procedures and requirements.
- Actively participate and lead initiatives in the companies continuous improvement program.
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested to meet business objectives.