Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Manual Turner for a client of ours in Harlow
Manual Turner Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate manual lathes to produce precision components according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Work with a range of materials including steel, aluminium, brass, and plastics.
- Use measuring tools such as micrometers, Vernier calipers, and gauges.
- Maintain machinery and equipment to ensure they are in good working condition.
Manual Turner Requirements:
- Have previous experience in operating manual lathes.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight tolerances.
Salary: £15-£17 an hour depending on experience
If interested in the Manual Turner position please apply with an up to date CV or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman