Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician’s
As a Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician you will operate and maintain equipment whose purpose is the safe, efficient, and effective production of small arms ammunition.
Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician responsibilities
• Ensuring the quality of production using SPC and following written SOP (Standard operating procedures) and RA (Risk Assessments).
• Achieving set volume production targets.
• Maintaining machines in line with preventative maintenance schedules.
• Reacting to resolve immediate mechanical break downs.
• Recording machine performance using the companies Smart Factory data collection system for measuring performance and OEE.
• Taking part in company safety, quality, and performance programs.
Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician requirements
• Time Served Apprentice, with ability to provide papers
• Experience in a Mechanical Engineering field
• Experience with operating and/or maintenance of Power Presses or experience in automated assembly equipment
• Holding an up-to-date power press safety qualification
• Basic understanding of Statistical Process Control
• Forklift Truck license or Mobile Work Equipment Platform licence
• Basic understanding of IT systems.
• Willingness to work overtime if required.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
Duration – FTC 18 Months
If interested in the Manufacturing & Maintenance Technician role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman