Mechanical Assembly Operator
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Manufacturing Assembly
- To assemble the constituent parts of the products from PCB level through sub assembly to finished units, following Company engineering drawings. (In-house PCB level assembly is limited with the majority of PCB’s being externally supplied).
- To understand and build to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters, where required, to check assembled work.
- To highlight any specification or design error through the Cell Co-ordinators or Departmental Manager or directly with the Production Engineering team.
- To ensure all activities are completed in accordance with current Quality System procedures and standards and, wherever possible, within recommended times specified on the Company ERP system.
- To raise the appropriate levels of non-conformance reports i.e., Observation Reports, Engineering Change requests etc. in compliance with the Company Quality System requirements and Departmental guidelines.
- To establish effective working relations with all departments, i.e., Production Engineering, Stores, Quality etc. to ensure maximum co-operation for the timely resolution of assembly related issues.
- To provide assistance and support to other Assembly staff when requested, to complete specific activities.
- To understand and follow all Manufacturing Department administrative procedures and maintain records via the systems provided.
- To understand and use Company IT resources, ie Intranet, ERP system in support of day-to-day activities such as part enquiries, stock search, etc.