Mechanical Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an experienced automation & EOL testing equipment organization planning to increase its presence on a global scale.They are a very dynamic & technology driven organization that has an incredible future in the sector with aggressive growth plans.
Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities
- Constructing Engineering specifications from customer requirements.
- Machine & structure design working to specification, cost and time targets.
- Prepare technical reports and documentation as well as mechanical designs for review.
- Produce CAD models and drawings to BS8888 including GD&T.
- Contributing to all stages of design project cycles.
- Design calculation, mechanical problem solving & conducting CE risk assessments.
Mechanical Design Engineer requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Solidworks CAD Modelling, Drafting and analysis experience.
Salary – £35k to £45k depending on experience
If interested in the Mechanical Design Engineer role and would like to discuss the role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman