Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking a Metal Finisher for a busy Precision Engineering company
Metal Finisher job summary:
The role will be to utilise hand tools such as mops, flap wheels and drills to polish, satin
& linish non-ferrous metals such as copper, stainless steel & aluminium to a high
Key responsibilities for the Metal Finisher role:
- To produce finished items in a timely & efficient way as part of production process.
- Able to read & interpret technical drawings, so grain direction is heard to.
- Prepare components & equipment for the required process specified by the drawings.
- To work efficiently & safely within achievable deadlines.
- To produce work to correct specification and quality.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship & quality.
- Work often requires undertaking Manual Handling tasks.
Essential Skills for the Metal Finisher role:
- Experience of working with Twin Belt Grainers & Pad Sanders is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate
- Excellent attention to detail, with a keen eye for quality
- Self-motivated, with a positive can do attitude
Training will be provided for the right candidate
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (40 hrs per week)
If interested in the Metal Finisher role, please hesitate Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman