Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for experienced Panel Wirers for our client based in Hove.
As Panel Wirer you will be working from and interpreting wiring schematics and panel layout drawings.
Panel Wirer responsiblities
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics and diagrams
- Wiring, soldering, cable crimping, stripping and assembly
- Marking out, drilling and tapping work
- Panel fitting
- Point to point testing
Panel Wire requirements
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics
- Competent in using various hand tool & electrical tools
- Have expereience working in a similar role.
- Experience of working with bus-bars would be beneficial
Hourly PAYE rate – £14 an hour depending on experience
Hourly Umbrella rate – £19 an depending on experience
If interested in the Panel Wirer role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman