Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Parts Manager for a prestigious automotive company based in Reading
Parts Manager duties/responsibilities
- Organise all parts for recreation cars – Tasking of parts team to pick and allocate parts for dry build parts and post paint parts to ensure they are ready for the arrival of vehicles. Establish and communicate lead times for outstanding parts.
- Create & prioritise work lists for the Machine shop and Fabrication shop. Inclusive of booking in all manufactured parts.
- Add all parts and part batches to each department lists, including Quality Control and prioritise.
- Add all part numbers and batch numbers to the internal CRM system to enable staff to record their hours to them. This includes some jobs and job numbers for the Workshop and Engine shop.
- Work alongside the Accounts Department with end of month invoicing and make sure all parts on the internal parts system (Orderwise) are charged out and dispatched.
- Approve all invoices weekly for every department and make sure these are being charged to cars and customers.
- Liaise with all suppliers about parts on order, manage parts delivery against promised parts dates.
- Assist the sales team to fulfil all parts on sales orders to ensure that they are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Lead yearly stock takes of important stock parts to make sure they are available to sell and build to cars.
Parts Manager required experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar purchasing/procurement role. (Automotive/Engineering).
- Ideally experience in contract & price negotiation and relationship management with internal and external parties.
- Exceptional communicator with well-established people management skills with an ability to lead by example.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
If interested in the Parts Manager role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman