Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant who will support the Group Managing Director and Director Team for a fixed term contract for 14 months.
Personal Assistant Requirement:
• Exceptionally well organised, with the ability to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm.
• A confident communicator with the ability to operate under pressure, multi task and deliver to exacting timescales.
• High level of accuracy, communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately record meeting minutes and actions within a technical engineering environment
• Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent people skills.
• A team player able to liaise and network collaboratively cross functionally with all key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Able to uphold the highest levels of confidentiality when working on sensitive information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Advanced IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If Interested in the role for Personal Assistant please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com