Power & Propulsion Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Perform appropriate engineering planning and manage all technical outputs allocated to systems
• Ensure that the quality of outputs in the area of responsibility is to the required level, whilst providing technical oversight of deliverables
• Provide specialist technical input to key areas of the design to ensure the suitability of solutions adopted and that all technical risks and opportunities are captured
• Check all information, as defined in the Quality Plan, contract specification and regulatory issues
• Provide Progress Reports for allocated work packages, ensuring that the agreed scope is delivered within budget
• Implementation of specialist design knowledge in mechanical aspects of all Power and Propulsion Systems in order to resolve complex specialist design problems and issues
Your skills and experiences:
• Experience in Mechanical Systems for marine applications
• Knowledge of processes and tools used in Marine Engineering
• Understands how marine engineering integrates into other technologies and products
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
You will be a part of the team who is able to influence future technology and ship building on a multiyear project. Whilst working alongside extensively experienced team members, you will have opportunities an opportunity to develop a clear career development path that will be supported with regular training and opportunity to obtain a qualifications or chartered status.
If Interested in the role for Power & Propulsion Engineer, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org