Principal Network Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: Principal Network Engineer
Location: New Malden or Frimley. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, Installation and configuration of a complex network architecture to ensure the network meets its availability and performance requirements
- Resolution and implementation of solutions to Observations raised on the network sub-system
- Undertaking investigations into operational problems or developments and developing and preparing solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Involved in getting the T26 infrastructure accepted into service by the Royal Navy with the opportunity to potentially see the T26 in build
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience of network high level and low-level designs (HLD and LLD) and configuring and installing client and server network software
- An understanding of t switched architecture and its workings and current Juniper JNCIA, and JNCIS or JNCIP certification
- Experience of working with Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables (Cat 5-6), Fibre Optics, Racks LAN, WAN, TCP/IP (Ethernet)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Shared Infrastructure team:
Working in a SI team across the whole of the Royal Navy fleet where there are opportunities to get involved with projects at all stages of the development lifecycle in a very varied role.
If Interested in the role for Principal Network Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com