Principal Product Safety Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertaking a range of Product Safety activities in line with all relevant project and corporate processes and any specific customer requirements
- Facilitating the implementation of relevant Product Safety processes and production of deliverables
- Maintaining the SMARTer™ Hazard Log, performing updates as requested by the safety team and providing statistics as required by management
Your skills and experiences:
- Team worker. Good communicator, experience of workshop facilitation.
- Ability to follow a technical engineering design discussion
- Knowledge of Product safety techniques
- An awareness of legislation, standards, processes, and tools used for product safety in the defence maritime domain
Experienced in –
- The generation of Product Safety artefacts
- The management and assurance of risks
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Product Safety team:
We have several vacancies, for experienced safety engineers to facilitate the identification of hazards, risk control strategies and safety case arguments. If you have experience in the maritime defence domain or product safety, please get in touch.