Principal Product Safety Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Location: Scotstoun, Glasgow role is predominately working from home with occasional travel to site (circa once per quarter)
Salary: Up to £55,800 depending on qualifications and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate the implementation of relevant Product Safety processes and production of deliverables
- Support with the management of the hazards, risks and associated mitigations and contribute to the development of the hazard log and the maturity of information contained within
- Developing safety arguments to go in to the safety report
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience in product safety management processes and techniques
- Familiar with report writing and developing safety arguments
- Experience leading hazard identification meetings
- Background within a Naval/Maritime environment or similar highly regulated industry
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Product Safety Team:
As a Product Safety Engineer working on the Canadian Surface Combatant Project, you will undertake a range of Product Safety activities in line with all relevant project and corporate processes and any specific customer requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a large and long term global naval project with exciting progression prospects.
If Interested in the role for Principal Product Safety Engineer please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com