Product Security Lead
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for following tasks at overall system level within core team:
- Prepare and Maintain Product Security Management Plan (PSMP), Produce Security Operating Procedures (SyOPs), RMADS documentation (RMADS)
- Requirement refinement and derivation
- Chair Security Working Groups (if the customer doesn’t want to) and plan
- and communicate with sub-system stakeholders as to when they are required to attend security working groups, and Maintain and Review Risk Register
- Facilitate and guide subsystem security deliveries
- Ensure physical security of meets specifications and equipment when on-board/installed is suitably protected.
- Provide advice and guidance to subsystems & Ensure issues are rectified, Ensuring decisions are captured and documented.
Your skills and experiences:
- Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of Product Security and / or IA risk assessment and RMADS.
- IS1&2 Risk Assessments, NIST, or ISO27005 series
• CCP qualifications or experience of competencies of practitioner level in Security & Information Risk Advisor’ and/or Senior IA Architect role would be an advantage.
• CISM/CISSP Qualifications desirable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The CSC Team:
Streams of product Security information assurance & risk management, mitigating the risk or exploitation prevention, or Physical Security. Looking at access to physical layered defence to access to servers/computers etc.
If Interested in the role for Product Security Lead, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.Choyce@hudsonshribman.co.uk