Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a Production Technician
- Manufacturing wiring looms and assembling connectors. Routing and fitting complex wiring to enclosures and other mechanical structures. Soldering wires and PCB repair and modification work.
- Accurate assembly of equipment to Engineering drawings.
- Responsibility for inspecting own and others work, checking for electrical errors and ensuring equipment is wired to drawings before passing equipment to the next stage of the manufacturing process.
- Reporting to team leaders and Production Manager.
- Ensure changes/modifications/improvements during the build process are documented and communicated to the Engineering team via the change request process.
- Provide technical support to engineering, production and customers if required.
- Ensure that all procedures are followed as specified in the Quality Manual.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of equipment and systems at customers premises if required.
- Ensure work can be completed by communicating material shortages with production control and purchasing.
- Maintain workplace cleanliness and organisation to agreed standards.
- Assist with relevant tool calibration when required
- 37.5 hours per week and early finish on Fridays
- We operate a flexible approach for employees with the opportunity for partial remote/hybrid working where business needs allow
- 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Cover
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Recruitment Referral bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- On-site parking
- High-Street Discounts Scheme