Website Hudson Shribman
Production Test Engineer, Tamworth required
Hudson Shribman are seeking a Production Test Engineer join our client based in Tamworth on a permanent basis.
As a Production Test Engineer you will be responsible and require the following;
Production Test Engineer Responsibilities
- Following a testing procedure for the final acceptance testing of all machines
- Helping to develop the testing regime and making the part of ship their own.
- Recording of Non conformances within our quality system
- Discussing any necessary changes to design or build procedures to overcome issues
- Carrying out Final acceptance audit and inspection before dispatch.
- Carrying out end of Production line audit before putting on test.
- Closure of open Non-conformities.
- Training of Test Area Technician and implementing training plan for progression.
Production Test Engineer Requirements
- Good Electrical knowledge to enable Fault Finding.
- Good Electro-mechanical fitting experience building control panels and machines.
- Understanding of PLC functionality allowing diagnosis of faults.
- Strong understanding of fitting techniques both mechanically and electrically and good hands on experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate internally with Management and Production Staff.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
Salary – £45k
If interested in the Production Test Engineer role, please apply or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee on either 02039093799 or firstname.lastname@example.org