Website Hudson Shribman
The scope of role includes configuration management, safety and service information.
- Primary DO interface for technical queries from the Programme (Customers/MRO/Support Staff).
- Investigate issues and gather information and propose potential solutions.
- Provide SME support to the Programme.
- Routinely brief HoD / HoA on Programme Topics.
- Oversight of data management processes.
- Represent the CDO at Authority led meetings such as Integrity
- Working Groups and Hazard Identification Working Groups.
- Support the DO Airworthiness Monitoring Procedures and attend the Airworthiness monitoring meeting.
- Support technical investigations initiated by the Airworthiness monitoring meeting.
- Coordinate configuration management activities between Technical Services and the CDO.
- Manage the Airworthiness Information review process.
- Support the modification proposal procedure.
- Deliver technical tasks as requested by the HoD / HoA.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of national and international regulatory authority’s standards and codes of practice and procedures.
- Sound understanding of Continued/Continuing Airworthiness Tasks.
- Computer literate in Google Suite
- Minimum of 10 years industry related experience in aircraft/rotorcraft
- A proven track record of technical knowledge
- Formal training and application of root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Certification requirements (FAR/CS, DSTAN 00-970)
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems
- Experience of Fault or Technical Investigation
- Education, Qualifications or Training
Key performance indicators:
- Task completion on time, cost and compliance
- Task estimate accuracy
- Technical Task Requests (TTR) on schedule
- Customer response time
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulation’s.
- Travel within the UK or abroad to support related business requirements (not extensive).
You will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our clients salary sacrifice schemes:
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into our clients retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology ( employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
If Interested in the role for Project Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org