Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an Project Manager
The Project Manager will ensure new projects assigned are launched with due diligence through the creation of master schedules, resource demand plans, stage plans and budgets for each stage as delegated
Project Manager Requirements
- Maintain ability to hold a baseline UK Security Clearance
- Participate in and contribute to and support changes arising from continuous improvement and business-process re-engineering associated with the execution and reporting of projects.
- Support and assist colleagues as required in support of business-critical milestones and deliverables.
- Attain and sustain, a working knowledge of all products delivered by including the concepts of use and basic engineering and physics principles associated with them.
- Attain and sustain a working knowledge of all engineering / development processes in use and their application to the execution of assigned projects.
- Maintain personal ability travel within UK and abroad as required (driving licence, passport etc). This may include occasional driving of B-Class company / fleet vehicles.
- Complete all administrative actions on time and accurately including weekly timesheets and status reports and annual mandatory compliance training modules).