Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Project Manage the Type 26 obsolescence programme, guiding Customer and Senior Stakeholder groups
- Manage project scope to ensure that all aspects are fully defined to ensure customer requirements are achieved as well as ensuring the accurate recording and reporting of progress of planned targets for budget, schedule and quality
- Manage requirements and subsequent negotiations with the Customer and key internal Stakeholders. Work with Estimating, Commercial, Engineering and Production teams to assess customer requirements and construct proposals for review / implementation
- Translate contracted requirements into a complete and coherent plan of the work to be performed, including a schedule, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organisation Breakdown Structure (OBS), work packages definitions, resource plan and associated documents as appropriate
- Control and monitor assigned projects so that they are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan
Your skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in a Senior Programme Management position
- Extensive client facing experience outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation experience
- Experience in guiding senior stakeholders across Engineering, Supply Chain and Production
- APM PMQ 22 PM qualification or equivalent
- Programme Management experience in complex engineering/production environment
- Experience in engaging with a Defence customer
- Bid management experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
This role will lead the Naval Ships strategy for managing obsolescence on the Type 26 programme, engaging with senior internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will have extensive client facing experience and able to successfully navigate technical and strategic discussions. The role will report to the Type 26 PMO Director.
This is a unique opportunity for the commercially savvy and technically minded candidate with the appropriate Senior Programme Management experience, engaging with a range of disciplines and the client to assess new requirements. You will have hands on experience influencing multiple stakeholders and interacting confidently with them.
If Interested in the role for Project Manager, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org