Quality Assurance Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Quality Assurance Engineer required
Due to our client’s continued expansion and strong product portfolio across multiple sectors, they are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to support production output and implementation of AS9100 standards.
Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
- Participation in Quality, ISO 9001, and AS9100 projects
- Participant of annual strategic KPI’s FTT, Zero Defects
- Internal & External complaints (NCR’s & 8D’s)
- Internal Auditor for Environmental/Quality Management System -ISO9001/14001:2015/AS9100D
- Continuous Improvement and 5S projects
- APQP – PPAP knowledge for OEM project deliverables
- Participation in supplier audits for outsourced components.
- Alignment with key customers to facilitate problem resolution and continuous improvement.
- Conduct all activity in accordance with company health, safety, environmental, and employment policies.
- Review and introduction of processes in line with ISO9001 and AS9100
- Maintain excellent customer relationships and communication.
Quality Assurance Engineer Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Have an understanding of aerospace and ISO 9001 standards, and legislation
- Supplier auditing experience
- Internal auditor for ISO9001, AS9100 – very advantageous
If interested in the Quality Assurance Engineer please apply with an up to date CV or get in contact with Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman on 02039093799 or firstname.lastname@example.org