Website Hudson Shribman
• Able to fully understand engineering drawings.
• Can use all types of measuring equipment.
• Programming Co-ordinate Measuring Machines. Aberlink & Renishaw Modus (DMIS)
• Carry out functional testing of finished product (which can be strenuous).
• Conduct internal audits of procedures in accordance with ISO9001 requirements.
• Visit suppliers to conduct audits and inspections as necessary.
• Write in-depth Procedures and Inspection Instructions.
• Good at problem analysis and fault finding.
• Good computer skills. Experienced with MS Office suite of applications.
• Good report writing skills.
• A flexible approach and willing to take on a multitude of tasks in different areas of the company.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to liaise at a senior level with confidence.
• Familiar with the principles of Statistical Process Control.
• Familiar with the requirements for calibration within a modern manufacturing environment.
• Has Formal Engineering qualifications.
Must hold a full UK driving license.