Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Quality Inspector to work within a well-established precision engineering company.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
- Using standard metrology techniques, including hand gauges.
- Applying GD&T inspection methods.
- Working to customer specifications.
- Inspecting high tolerance parts, both fabricated and machined.
- Recording and communicating findings clearly and effectively.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties asked.
- Be able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to validate inspections, interpret GD&T blueprints and perform shop maths, including trigonometry (essential).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Excel and Word (essential).
- Experience communicating effectively and efficiently with customers, suppliers and employees (essential).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an aerospace quality assurance environment (desirable).
- Experience of Visual Fair Reporting preferred but not essential
- Experience of Cmm preferred but not essential
Working Hours: 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday / 07:30 to 12:30 Friday
If interested in the Quality Inspector role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman