Senior ILS Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for an Senior ILS Engineer
Experienced will include Design for Support, and all relevant pillars of ILS, with particular focus on Logistic Support Analysis, maintenance policy and planning, technical documentation, training and comprehensive and detailed Through-Life support modelling.
Senior ILS Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline
- At least 5 years ILS project leadership across the product lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience in ILS analysis
- Proven ability to estimate tasks with accuracy and work to budgets and schedules
- Experience training operators and maintenance staff
- Experience working with international customers and equipment in remote locations.
If Interested in the role for Senior ILS Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org