Senior Mechancial Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for a well established manufacturing company.
- Be responsible for developing functional design specifications
- Maintain and use wherever possible, standard product information for the execution of orders.
- Lead within the design team to produce quality solutions in line with cost, time and quality requirements.
- Coordinate with wider engineering teams to integrate electronic and control systems into equipment designs.
- Support and assist sales team in producing proposals and quotations.
- Be responsible for supplier liaison and all design aspects of projects through to final delivery and installation.
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in relevant discipline.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of industrial control system principles and standard approaches.
- Basic design and detailing skills
- Extensive experience of SolidWorks or similar 3D design software
If interested in the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman