Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Innovative design skills in Electro-Mechanical mechanisms.
- Technical lead within a small, mixed discipline, project design team to produce quality design solutions in line with cost, time and quality requirements.
- Lead in the creation of designs in 3D CAD using SolidWorks software.
- Lead and work in collaboration with the team to perform classical engineering analysis on designs, including stress, fatigue & vibration using conventional analysis and computer simulation
- Perform lab testing for verification and conformance of design outputs to meet the design inputs.
- Be responsible for leading and developing engineering reports to support new product designs, failure investigation and any other formal documentation to support customer requirements.
- Coordinate with wider engineering teams to integrate electronic, control and drive systems into equipment designs
- Provide support for the production, test and field engineering teams. Support the sales teams with bids and quotations
- Work with project managers and sales teams to provide time estimates for design activities and keep appraised of progress
- Support and assist the Sales Team in producing proposals and quotations/sales literature.
- 37.5 hours per week and early finish on Fridays
- We operate a flexible approach for employees with the opportunity for partial remote/hybrid working where business needs allow
- 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Cover
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Recruitment Referral bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- On-site parking
- High-Street Discounts Scheme