Senior Production Design Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide Engineering support to shipyard production and consolidation processes with respect to structural design and analysis
• The design of Ship/Block support structures such as stools, cradles & jigs
• Undertake FEA of ship structures and support structures, applying multiple load cases in accordance with project guidelines
• Provision of solutions to general structural & build strategy/consolidation problems
• Present solutions to key stakeholders
• Peer reviewing of other team members drawings & calculations
Your skills and experiences:
• Structural Design Experience
• Able to produce drawings and manual calculations
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Experience in Heavy engineering or defence related industry
• Understanding of FEA analysis and be able to apply it to design
• Knowledge of heavy Lifting
• AutoCAD and MathCad experience
• Meeting or working towards the requirements for registration as Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Production Design Team:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer on the Production Design Team. You will be working as part of the team who are involved in supporting of building the ship and equipment installations.
You will be a proactive individual and a problem solver, with the ability to work within a tight knit team, dealing with new challenges every day, solving problems, and implementing solutions.
If Interested in the role for Senior Production Design Engineer, Please Email at: Iryna.Mahamaieva@hudsonshribman.co.uk