Senior Sale Manager
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Senior Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will Manage all aspects of the land business sectors in the UK. Also, to remain briefed and ready to support Land campaigns overseas and when required the Naval and Special Projects business sectors.
Senior Sales Manager Requirements
- Have a Customer and Marketing shared focus.
- Work well under pressure and build strong team / relationships to manage customer expectations.
- Have market knowledge and presence within UK MOD.
- Have an ability to self-motivate and sustain the passion and desire to win whilst managing long sales cycles.
- Have an ability to understand customers and their needs to communicate information in a comprehensive manner.
- Strong customer relationship building skills and understanding of their challenges
- Broad understanding of emerging technologies (software, hardware, network) and their potential relevance to company products & services.
- MOD and government agency experience highly desirable.
- Have a proven track record of successful sales gained for high performance products
- Experience in Bid & Tender processes.
- Experience in nurturing senior executive and political level relationships.
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards.
- Experience in proposing advance technology solutions.
- Customer focused – the ability to manage and be responsible for high profile customers.
- Demonstrated skills in managing a multitude of complex projects and ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Strategic thinker, who recognizes business opportunities and their potential impact on the overall business.
If Interested in the role for Senior Sales Manager please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com