Senior Systems Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are after a Senior Systems Engineer
require leadership within the full System design and development life cycle which includes electrical and electronic systems, hardware, and embedded software.
Senior Systems Engineer Requirement
- Strong degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable passion for the systems engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in requirements capture and through-life management.
- At least 5 years’ experience of systems engineering on multidisciplinary projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience of cradle to grave product development, including verification and validation and beyond.
- Proven experience of leading and successfully delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
- Design experience in products requiring combined mechanical, electronic and software components.
- Evidence of drive and initiative for continuous improvement.
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
If Interested in the role for Senior Systems Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com