Software Integration Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on production of Software Builds & Installation Images
- Supporting Software Deliveries (Engineering Releases & Formal Releases)
- Supporting Target Hardware including installation of new builds & Operating environments
- Supporting Target testing including
- General integration testing
- Overnight Runs
- Free Play sessions
- Stress & Integrity testing
- Performance/benchmarking testing
- Investigating System wide issues including raising of observation reports for defects, when appropriate
- Supporting Desktop Development Environment including
- Update to desktop setup & configuration processes
- Backup of files to external storage, where appropriate
- Liaise with IT Services when required
- Investigating defects as required and supporting defect clearance release acceptance process
Your skills and experiences:
- Significant experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Must have complex real time embedded software experience
- Experience within a Naval Combat Systems Development Environment and Knowledge of Naval Combat System Products
- Understanding of BAE Systems LCM & the Engineering Lifecycle
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Software team:
A vacancy has arisen within the Integration Team for a Software Integration Engineer, within Submarine Command Systems.
You will be part of a dynamic, flexible, and adaptable team, working on exciting defence products within the unique Submarine programme, where the work brings technical challenges and no two days are the same.
You will have the opportunity to work / rotate across the software teams as well as the opportunity for development and progression with support towards Chartership.
If Interested in the role for Software Integration Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org