Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman is looking for a Stores Operator
Normal working hours:
Mon – Thu 08:00-16.30 (half hour lunch)
Fri – 08:00-13:00 (no lunch)
The tasks require detailed use of our computer stock system (QL) and very accurate record keeping. You will have exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in your work. You will be required to lift / handle packages up to 20KG.
Stores Operator Responsibilities:
• Goods In. Checking and booking in deliveries. Dealing with queries, labelling, and putting away new stock.
• Preparing parts. Tape and Reeling parts, baking parts, re-sealing and counting.
• Kitting. Picking and kitting parts ready for production.
• Re stocking. Putting away returned kits, counting and stock checking.
• Unloading (forklift) if, and when trained.
• Despatch. Receiving and checking final assemblies, processing, and packing ready to ship to customers
If Interested in the role for Stores Operator please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org