Website Hudson Shribman
Location: Christchurch. Hybrid/flexible working available
Salary: Up to £60k
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse, define, evaluate, plan, and deliver systems to meet programme, business, and customer requirements
- Apply engineering and architecture expertise to complex problems, products, and systems including process development
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, suppliers, and other functions to help shape their thinking
- Maintain a good understanding of competitors and suppliers’ products and services
- Thorough knowledge of latest technologies and how they can be applied to help solve problems
- Lead and inspire the team to continually raise the bar and push technology boundaries
- Facilitate the evolution of innovation ideas, prototyping, development, productionising, delivery, support, and decommissioning
- Support wider business vison and strategy to achieve business level objectives
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT and how it can address customer requirements
- Experience in design, development and delivery of plans, processes, products, systems, and services
- Cost/benefits analysis for appropriate technologies in areas such as compute, storage, and networking including security aspects
- Understanding of:
- MoD or Industry IT projects and programmes
- Information Assurance (IA) and cyber security
- Security architectures, COTS integration and virtualisation
- Enterprise level designs and cloud-based solutions
- Current and emerging technologies and roadmaps
- Use of NCSC secure design principles and industry best practice in the design of system and security architectures
- Professional registration, chartered status, or willingness to obtain
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Military Air & Information team:
As a Systems Architect you will be instrumental in developing new technology roadmaps, architecture and designs required to not only sustain an existing portfolio of IT cyber products, systems, and services but to innovate and develop new products of the future.
You will have the ability to demonstrate thought leadership and innovative behaviours in this strong customer facing role, with the ability to take full ownership of requirements, architectures, technology & product choices, in conjunction with product safety, security and certification. You will have flexibility to travel within UK.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with exciting projects and develop your career within defence business.
If you feel you are ready for a new chapter in your career and to be part of the senior leadership within Defence Information, then we want to hear from you.